- Cleveland Indians Chatter: Who Is Jack Hannahan? (Interesting story about his issues with alcohol)
- The Cleveland Fan: Tomlin's Rotation Spot; The View From Goodyear; A Lazy Sunday
- Indians Prospect Insider: Tribe Makes Roster Decisions
-The Tribe Daily: Tomlin Wins Roster Spot
- Deep Left Field: Indians Rotation Announced, Huff To Columbus; Travis Buck and the Outfield Situation
- Kings of Kauffman: On Vin Mazzaro; One Year Ago (Congrats to my good friend Mike Engel); Alex Gordon and the Science Experiment; Lorenzo Cain Optioned to AAA; Bullpen Fun: Collins and Crow Make The Team
- Royals Review: Tim Collins Makes Opening Day Roster; What Are The Royals Doing With Aaron Crow?
- Royals Review: Non-Hyped Prospects: Joey Lewis;
- 14 For 77: Mike Sweeney Retires a Royal; Aaron Crow and Thinning the Roster
- Royals Authority: A Little Help On The Way To The Future; A Video Of Hosmer's Homerun (I love the pitchers reaction)
- Bless You Boys: Tigers Have The Firepower To Be Division Champs
- No Run Support: Final Cuts Made; Stuff And Things (CiF Link!)
- Detroit Tiger Tales: Ten Predictions: Tigers Batters, Pitchers.
- Motor City Bengals: Fearless Predictions Born Of Ignorance
- North Dakota Twins Fan: Last Men Standing, The Twins 25-man Roster
- Over The Baggy: Mechanical Flaw Responsible For Span's 2010?
- Nick's Twins Blog: Position Analysis: Starting Pitcher
- Off The Mark: Why Hughes Didn't Make It
- K-Bro: I Loves Me My Closers
- Twinkie Town: Five Lists of Five
White Sox Links:
- South Side Sox: Sunday Links (CiF Link!); Ramifications of an 11 Man Staff
- Southside Showdown: Brent Morel Named Opening Day Third Baseman; Milledge and Lillibridge Making Their Case; 25th Man Race Gets Even More Interesting